Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor you will be based in our South Guildford Machine Shop working Monday to Friday 10 hours per shift, 2 weeks of dayshift, 2 weeks of nightshift.
The successful applicant will salvage and repair components, machine and manufacturer replacement components and operate manual machinery. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment.
- Qualified Machinist Trade Certificate
- Machining/fitter machining experience
- Ability to diagnose and fault find with a methodical approach to problem solving
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Experience producing work from engineering drawings, producing quality work within quoted tolerances
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.