Opportunity to join a national dynamic company within the mining sector!
Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced team environment with a strong focus on compliance, safety, quality and the ability to deliver to critical deadlines? If so, this is your opportunity to join an industry leader!
Our client is a dynamic national company servicing the commercial, aged care and marine sectors, with a strong focus on the mining industry. They are recognised for their exceptional commitment to customer service and the ability to deliver technically competent, safe and innovative solutions. Due to growth we are seeking an experienced Vehicle Fire Suppression Technician to join their mining division in the Hunter Valley.
- Perform service and installation work across all brands including dual agent, powder and foam systems
- Complete commissioning sheets with customer and provide training
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with WHS Policy, procedures and SWMS
What we’re looking for:
- Trade qualified Vehicle Suppression Technician
- Fire installation and servicing experience with knowledge across all types and brands
- Experienced in dual agent, powder and foam systems
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide a high standard of customer service
- Time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work rotating day/night rosters eg 5/4 or 3/2/2/3
- $80k base + super + vehicle
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for career development and training
If you’re ready for a change or looking to take a leap forward in your career with a reputable company, apply today!