My Client is an Australian owned Fire Protection Company & they are looking for a Pump Technician to join their Team. The role will entail the Testing, Fault find, Servicing & some Maintenance/Install of Fire Pump Systems within Industrial/Commercial buildings & some Residential properties.
I am looking for people who have had previous experience with Pumps (mechanical & Electrical), hydrants etc within the Fire Protection industry. However, if you are a Technician that has Automotive Mechanical Qualifications & are willing to learn more about various Fire Protection systems / equipment, my Client would like to talk to you immediately.
What you need;
- Previous experience in Flow Testing, Fault find, Servicing, maintenance of various Pump systems (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Experience in the fire services industry highly regarded
- Must be reliable & willing to learn new skills
- Trade qualifications Highly regarded - including Automotive/Marine (Navy) Trades or Fitter Turner
- Some Electrical knowledge
- Current NSW drivers licence - Manual
- Good communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work well on your own initiative and also as part of a team
On Offer is a very competitive Hourly Rate + Superannuation + Fully Maintained Company Vehicle (incl Fuel, Tolls etc) + basic Tools + phone + uniform/PPE + OT & Call Out rates (after Probation)