Your new company
Our client is Commercial builder specialise in a diverse range of Commercial and Fitout Project’s across a broad range of sectors.
They have been demonstrated and developed a strong name for themselves within the Construction industry.
Due to recently won projects, a position now exists for an experienced Site Manager to come on board.
Your new role
- Experience working for a Tier 2 Commercial/ Fitout construction company in Melbourne
- A trade or tertiary qualification in construction (Preferably Carpenter background)
- Excellent presentation and communication both written and verbal
- An excellent attitude and great personality
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets budget
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities,
- Maintaining the company's high standards of Quality and safety
- Keeping the project on Programme to deliver the projects in the required time-frame
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience as a Foreman on commercial/facade/cladding projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to a diverse range of Commercial Projects
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Great remuneration
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to [email protected] or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2480353