As a suitably qualified, Financial Planner/Pension Transfer Specialist employed by bdh Sterling Pty Ltd you will have demonstrable experience in the following activities:
- Engagement with new and existing clients to develop a strong working knowledge of their needs and objectives relevant to general advice.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK Pension Transfer "rules' and application of these to clients' varying circumstances.
- Consider the tax, liquidity, risk attitude and appropriateness of a transfer and the potential ongoing investment/financial management of various positions
- Develop appropriate financial strategies
- Implementing strategies and ongoing monitoring of suitability.
- Reviewing client circumstances and reporting at regular intervals (general advice)
- Complete in a timely manner all compliance requirements relevant to the provision of financial advice across both jurisdictions.
The successful application will have relevant UK experience and/or qualifications and be undertaking or prepared to undertake Australian qualifications. They will have a strong financial services background particularly with UK pension transfers (at least 2 years) and developing skills in the Australian industry with appropriate qualifications being undertaken.
Remuneration will be based on experience with an expected base of $60,000 plus superannuation.