Your new company
This Big 4 firm are well established in Financial Services and have a strong presence in project space nationally. They are currently running a number of exciting projects and are interested to hear from reliable, organised and hard-working individuals to serve a vital role in identifying, disrupting and preventing money laundering and terrorism financing.
Your new role
- Review red flag transactions, customers, and other suspicions via the transaction monitoring, CDD and ECDD program
- Escalate complex matters and suspicious matters for further investigation/review
- Monitoring of transactions and identifying suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity
- Assist with KYC/CDD/EDD onboarding, PEPs, and sanctions monitoring
- Review incoming correspondence concerning breaches of the AML/CTF and Financial Crime program/s and respond as appropriate
- Conduct initial investigation of breaches under the AML/CTF and Financial Crime programme
- Provide compliance support on all aspects of the aspects of the AML/CTF and Financial Crime programme as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial crime, fraud control and/or AML/CTF with a demonstrated history of working in a global bank compliance sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting, business, commerce or law is preferred
- Knowledge of AML/CTF and Financial Crime risks, methodologies, and controls
- General knowledge of financial services including investment markets, securities and superannuation legislation
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to clearly articulate your recommendations.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand in a dynamic cultured team environment. The organisation offers a competitive day rate, excellent long-term career prospects and hybrid working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send a up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2552022