- Work for a leader in the development of novel plasma fractionation technology
- Permanent Full Time
- 80k-90k p.a. Start asap
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
Our Client is a leader in the development of novel plasma fractionation technology. They are a global organisation with operations in Singapore, USA, Israel and a head office in Sydney
This opportunity will be based in Macquarie Park
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Strong Excel and forecasting skills are a PRIORITY
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Assist with ASX reporting
- Assist with cost accounting focussed on our production unit
- Prepare financial budgets and forecasts as required
- Prepare Accounts in compliance with the Australian Accounting standards for review by the Senior Director, Finance
- Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations and variance analysis
Reporting to: Chief Financial & Operating Officer & Financial Manager
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- CPA/IPA qualified
- MUST have experience within the Pharmaceutical space
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of off the shelf accounting packages and major ERP software will be an additional advantage.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Independent, Meticulous & Analytical
- Good Time Management Skills
- Full working rights
Please note that this opportunity seeks professionals aiming to develop their potential within with long term potential growth opportunities within the organisation.
If this sounds like your next career challenge apply today or alternatively send your resume to [email protected]
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about PERSOLKELLY we encourage you to view our website on www.PERSOLKELLY.com.au