Our client is one of the world's largest services and facilities management corporations with a strong presence in the Australian market. They offer an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, sharp and engaged Financial Accountant to join their high performing finance team.
Our client owns a truely global presence that offers a diverse range of products and services to its consumers. Due to continuous company growth, there exists an exciting opportunity for a exceptional Financial Accountant to join their established team. As an organisation, they value developing and training their staff and offer a dynamic work culture.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Inter-company billing and payment management
- Travel expense reconciliation and management
- Driving month-end closures (that requires production of high volume journals)
- Working and management of/with 2 offshore support staff
The ideal Financial Accountant will have:
- CPA/CA (part/full qualified)
- Strong attention to detail
- A broad accounting skill set
- Self-motivated and has "can do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Join a high performing business that has an appetite for growth and innovation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anneliese Lambooy on +61 3 8640 3258.