Your new company
This stable organisation is looking to grow its Finance function by appointing a full time, permanent Finance Manager to direct the business and assist with growth plans.
Your new role
This report to senior management and will lead the entire finance function for the business. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day management of a small finance team
- Financial and management reporting
- Preparation and lodgement of statutory reporting and tax obligations
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify opportunities of growth within the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Finance Manager ideally with exposure working within a SME environment or wholesale and distribution business. You will be confident communicating with senior management and leading a finance function.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a permanent opportunity with exposure to help shape a business. Parking available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2551021