Your new company
Our client is a Not For Profit organisation that prides themselves on providing fundraising to their global network. Due to internal growth, our client is seeking a skilled Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day finance operations, including preparing budgets and financial reports, and oversight of payroll.
- Contribute to effective strategic planning.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a small team and positively contribute to a positive team culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualification with at least five years of experience in a senior accounting role.
- Demonstrate effective financial management experience.
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience across MYOB accounting software & Microsoft Excel
- An ability to effectively balance competing priorities, and be both detail focused and able to look at the ‘bigger picture’.
- It would be desirable to have experience working in a small team environment
What you'll get in return
- Salary circa $80-100k + super (dependent on experience).
- Location based inner North-West Melbourne, close to public transport.
- This is a 0.8 FTE position
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Natasha Sharma, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 14th June 2021
LHS 297508 #2516230