- Attractive salary $44,116.80 - $49,108.80, plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
- Build your career with a diverse range of professional development opportunities and in-service training.
- CentacareCQ welcomes applications from Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander persons.
has an opportunity for a part-time Finance Assistant Account Receivable
to join their dedicated Finance Team based in Rockhampton
(60 hours per fortnight).
The Finance Assistant is part of the Finance Team and is responsible for client accounts.
The key activities undertaken by a Finance Assistant Accounts Receivable include:
- Generating sales invoices;
- Responding to client enquiries and processing any adjustments that may be required;
- Generate and send monthly client statements;
- Review and follow up client balances in liaison with Finance Manager and Accountant to ensure amounts are recoverable;
- Assisting the Finance Team as required
Mission, Vision & Values
- Support a positive culture within CentacareCQin-line with the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Actively contribute to activities and projects that support the achievement of strategies and commitments outlined in the CentacareCQStrategic Plan;
- Undertake duties of a Finance Assistant as outlined in the primary objectives in a manner that aligns with applicable policies, procedures and work instructions;
- Undertake regular communication with all team members regarding the operation of the team ensuring all concerns and feedback are provided to the Finance Manager;
- Ensure all relevant client complaints and worker related incidents are entered into Riskman and issues that impact clients are immediately reported to the Finance Manager.
- Report any and all suspicious financial activity to the Accountant or the Finance Manager;
- Apply the principles of stewardship and subsidiarity to all decisions and maintain compliance with the purchasing procedure and other financial controls;
Internal and External Relationships
- Through good customer service, support the recognition of CentacareCQas a reputable and credible provider of services through a practice of good service delivery, safe working environment and being responsive to customer feedback;
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders including CentacareCQStaff and clients
- Actively participate in and encourage the participation of all team members in organisational events and activities.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in an Australian Federal Police check and a Working with children check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia, and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.