Our client is seeking a Finance Analyst to offer analytical support to the Finance and Commercial department for a period of 3 months.
Our client is a market leading Australian media group with growing business ventures in television, online and publishing. They are seeking a Finance Analyst to offer analytical support to the Finance and Commercial department for a period of 3 months.
- Analysing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Prepare reports and communicate findings to the organisation
- Make recommendations based on company goals and the achievements of KPIs
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Support in the implementation and development of a new customer business planning tool
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term strategic decision making
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Finance Analyst
- Experience in the media industry is highly desirable
- Advanced excel skills; financial modelling experience will be a bonus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Has the ability to find solutions when problems arise in a timely manner
- $40 - $50 an hour + Super
- Work for a market-leading organisation