Our client, an agri-political and service provider body for wine grape growers, is seeking a part-time Finance and Administration Officer to be apart of their team.
Your primary objective within this position will be to prepare financials and reconciliations, analyse and summarise financial reports and trends, and process payroll on a fortnightly basis.
Your key responsibilities and tasks within this role will include:
- Reconciliation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and One-Touch payroll
- Processing of supplier payments and periodical invoicing
- Maintenance of membership register & database (Access)
- Maintain our client's website and assist with communication content
- Maintain all relevant insurance policies
- Managing mail outs and promotional material distribution
- Answering phones and enquiries in a respectful and appropriate manner
- Producing reports and presentations
- Liaise closely with Executive Officer on a range of duties
- Provide monthly financial reports
- Coordinate periodical Finance Committee meetings and present finance reports therein
- Reconcile and acquit project and funding income
- Develop Board Meeting Agendas in liaison with the EO and Chair, and organise meetings
- Prepare Minutes for Board and Annual General Meetings
- Collaborate with the EO to develop and implement the MVW communications strategy
To be successful within this position, ideally, you will possess:
- Experience in a similar role or relevant qualifications
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, content management systems and social media platforms
- Financial and Budget preparation and reporting experience
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of time management and organisational skills
- Maintain confidentiality, display attention to detail and thoroughness.
Ideally, you will be available to work approximately 30 hours per week and on occasion 38 hours per week in the absence of the Executive Officer.
For all enquiries, please contact Joseph Piscioneri on 03 5023 3390 or [email protected]
To submit your application click APPLY NOW. Please make sure you upload a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, relevant qualifications and recent resume complete with a minimum of two professional references.