Your new company
Hays are proud to be partnering with a large family owned Tasmanian business who operate across Australia, in their search for an energetic Finance and Administration Manager to join their team. With operations supplying products and services locally and interstate you will become part of a busy, face paced team.
Your new role
Based in the companies’ head office in Moonah, the Finance and Administration Manager reports directly to the Managing Director. The ideal applicant will have operational management experience, together with an accounting/bookkeeping background. This position will be supporting the directors, by overseeing the day to day operation of the company, with the key duties being;
- Overseeing the management of junior admin staff
- Ensuring accounts, stock and customers are serviced within company expectations
- Systems management
Key financial duties will include;
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Profit and loss
- Budgeting both creation and reporting
- Forecasting both revenue and cashflow
- Statutory monthly, quarterly and annual reporting (including BAS, PAYG and GST)
- Preparation of financial reports for submissions to the external accounts
What you'll need to succeed
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be outcome focused and have a proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines in a similar finance role. You’ll have well developed communication skills, excellent attention to detail, strong initiative and an analytical mindset which lends itself to problem solving. You’ll also posses the following;
- A high proficiency in Xero and excel and the ability to learn in house inventory management systems quickly
- Experience working in a small fast paced business and be happy to pitch in to work as part of a team.
- Highly adaptable nature
- Strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
You’ll also be prepared to undergo a National Police check prior to commencing in the position.
What you'll get in return
You’ll receive the opportunity to join and become a part of the cohesive team of a growing Tasmanian business who have exciting projects on the horizon and pride themselves on their high level customer service. For your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary package, and will become part of the management team that contributes to the strategic direction of the business.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please click “Apply Now” to send an update to date copy of your CV and cover letter. All applications and enquires for this position must be made to Emily Nuttall at [email protected] or 6234 9554
LHS 297508 #2514982