- Ongoing rosters
- Access to our FIFO Foundation Program
- Competitive hourly rate
Building Careers Australia is currently looking for experienced Rio Tinto inducted Electricians who are immediately available for work across Western Australia.
Qualifications needed and essentials:
- Current in date Rio Tinto inductions (Lockholders/Personal isolation, Iron Ore Essentials)
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- A Grade Electrical License
- Highly Preferred Qualifications: Working at Heights, High-Risk EWP & First Aid Training
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment and installations are safe and compliant to AS/NZ standards
- Minimum 3 years W.A experience
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Renovation experience
- Fault finding & Reactive maintenance
Here’s what you will get in return
Why join Building Careers?
We pride ourselves on our growing Building Careers community. We are here to assist with your career goals by helping you get to where you want to be. We are open 7 days a week so always contactable and you are always kept up to date with your swings, changes and additional work opportunities if they arise.
Pay rates are highly competitive and you will also receive weekly pay.
Extremely competitive hourly rate, opportunity to progress your career and challenge yourself in the next stage of your working journey. Make your way through your probation period and be considered for ongoing employment with room for growth in this business for the right person.
Call Abigail Sidebotham or any of team at Building Careers on 9229 4042 to find out more about the role and our ongoing personal programs.