Your new company:
Hays is in partnership with a multitude of leading accommodation and catering service providers operating aggressively throughout Western Australia.
Your new role:
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent). As per clients’ requirement, these are high volume catering environment. Previous experience in bulk, catering and banquet is desired. You will be flexible to work both day and night shifts on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. Generally, on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, working 10-12 hours per day.
All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be in WA and be available at short notice or be willing to relocate.
What you'll need to succeed:
Ideally chefs with bulk catering experience, either in a FIFO or metro role.
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Situated in WA and be able to FIFO from Perth airport
What you'll get in return:
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or ongoing rosters.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to upload an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please call on (08) 9254 4569.
LHS 297508 #2473574