Your new company:
Hays is in partnership with a number of leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia.
Your new role:
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent). These are bulk catering positions and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. These are generally 2 weeks on 1 week off rosters, working 10-12 hours per day.
All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ideally candidates will have previous fly in fly out experience in a similar role.
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto, FMG and BHP Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and regular drug and alcohol tests
- Located in Perth, WA
What you'll get in return:
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or ongoing rosters. All flights, meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to upload an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please call Bree Jenkinson on (08) 9254 4569.
LHS 297508 #2308858