Now is your time to Start Right and Dream Big in a career with rebel!
We are diverse.
We work flexibly.
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
This is a game changing opportunity to join our national Visual Merchandising team in rebel as one of our Visual Merchandisers for NSW. Your role will see you travelling to a region of allocated stores within the Sydney CBD & Northern Suburbs Region.
As Visual Merchandiser you will lead your region & support the Visual Merchandising team to deliver a positive in store experience through the delivery of campaigns, initiatives, team & customer engagement.
Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Working with in store Visual Merchandisers to educate, train & drive VM standards in store
- Facilitating and conducting training sessions with in store Visual Merchandisers and Retail Team Members, in collaboration with Retail Management
- Driving in store excellence and execution of campaigns, instore standards and project initiatives
- Working together with Store Managers and State Retail Managers to ensure VM objectives are met
- Travel to stores, both locally and interstate if required
- You will have prior experience in visual merchandising within a store environment; multi-site or field VM experience would be highly advantageous
- Must have experience in merchandising apparel & a strong flair for styling
- You have the ability and motivation to mentor, inspire and uplift the teams you work with
- You are able to lead, educate and provide guidance to others
- Your exceptional communication skills will enable you to work with stakeholders at all levels
- You bring an understanding of sales targets and the ability to identify VM opportunities within store
- You are a team player, who has an eye for detail with a creative flair
Car, Licence and flexibility to travel is essential for this role.
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia has always been a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure our customers continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion of sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + bonus potential
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
- Inclusive culture that celebrates diversity
- An AON 2019 Employer of Choice
- Top 10 ASX listed Retailer
Apply to join our passionate team today! Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself .
Closing date is subject to change.