Baker Hughes is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Baker Hughes helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of Baker Hughes, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a start-up - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Full - Time Regular
An opening for Field Specialist General - Wireline based in Australia. Senior Field Engineers or suitably experienced Field Engineers are encouraged to apply.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Has an excellent sense of teamwork, able to effectively manage wireline personnel in an onshore and offshore environment.
- Competence in a range of deployment techniques (PCL, Tractor, Slickline memory, pump down) is desirable, but not mandatory
- Competence with grease injection pressure control equipment and Semi-submersible offshore rigs is desirable, but not mandatory
- Individual motivation to concentrate on, and develop, personnel competency gaps to continue their learning curve within the industry.
Locations: Perth, Australia
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more