Field Service Technician
Our client is a rising star in the supply of Industrial Coding Marking and Labeling systems. At this time we are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician to support their impressive installation base, by providing professional technical services in the field and displaying exceptional customer care.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Trouble shooting equipment in the field and the workshop.
- Preventative maintenance programmes.
- Assisting the sales team with demonstrations.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Customer training .
Ideally the successful applicant will be experienced in a comparable role or has worked with similar equipment as a maintenance fitter in a manufacturing environment. However it will be your ability to demonstrate the following skills and attributes that will carry the day:
- Competency in troubleshooting and repairing technical equipment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good computer skills and an understanding of industrially networked systems.
- An ability to work under pressure and display excellent customer service.
- A strong eye for detail and a determination to do it right the first time.
On offer is a solid base salary, company vehicle and the opportunity to work with growth company that can offer definate caree rprosoects.
If this sounds like you then please contact Bruce Duxbury Now as an immediate start is available.