Field Service Technician
Dematic Pty Ltd, a world-leading supplier of integrated logistics currently has an opportunity for a motivated and talented Field Service Technician (with Full Electrical Licence) to join our team.
- Attractive wages on offer with very good overtime opportunities
- Outstanding career opportunities within our growing industry
- The role is supplied with tools of trade items including fully maintained company vehicle, credit card, tools, uniform, mobile phone and laptop computer
This is a hands on customer service role that requires a self-motivated and customer focused individual. The role will help to deliver 24x7 support to our clients– including contract repair, preventative maintenance, installations and emergency breakdown services for Dematic customers in the Sydney region (primarily Western Sydney). The position will require participation in an on-call roster.
In order to be successful in the role, you must have experience in troubleshooting/problem solving mechanical equipment faults, be customer focused and ensure high quality service and output is delivered.
- Has a full Electrical License
- PLC experience in Siemens S7 and SCADA WIN CC (ideally)
- Fitter Trade qualification is ideal, mechanical experience is highly regarded
Attributes sought include:
- Experience in automation (conveyors) and material handling equipment an advantage
- Experience in computerised maintenance systems
- Experience in pneumatic systems
- Experience in hydraulic systems
- Ability to work in isolation, make decisions and be results driven
- Great team player and able to work collaboratively
- Strong understanding of OHS requirements and adopt safe work practices
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- The ability to develop and maintain effective on-going relationships
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete police background checks and pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
Dematic is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all areas of employment including recruitment, selection, promotion, training etc and in accordance with federal and state legislation, Dematic Pty Ltd (Dematic or the Company) promotes a workplace free from discrimination and harassment.