Our client is a leader in equipment solutions for clients in the mining industry. With contracts with key mining companies across the Hunter Region, they are now in the market for a Field Service Technician to join their plant-based team.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this role will consist of servicing plant-based mining machinery across the Hunter and surrounding regions. Role also requires the following;
- Diagnostics & Repair Work (Mechanical, Hydraulic & Electrical)
- Identifying and recommending preventative maintenance to clients
- Management and ordering parts
- Customer service
- Maintaining safe work and WHS practices
Requirements & Experience
- Plant Mechanics qualifications or similar (Australian recognised)
- Previous experience on mining equipment brands such as Westrac, Liebherr, Hitachi, Komatsu, Volvo and JCB
- 5 years + plant mechanic experience on mining sites
- C Class and HR Licence
- High-Risk Licence desired (DG, RG, EWP)
What’s in it for you?
Our client is willing to negotiate a rewarding salary package + extensive training & development for the successful applicant. A fully maintained work vehicle will also be available.
Join an expert and experienced team backed by a multi-national brand name who is a known leader in the industry. This role is an immediate start so apply now.