Are you a subject matter expert on the hydraulic mining shovel and drill product lines? Manage 20 field service technicians with this product focus.
Mt Thorley have a requirement for 1 x Field Service Supervisor to support and supervise the growing population of Hydraulic Shovels and Drills in the NSW mining region.
This supervisor role will require knowledge and experience in the desired product range along with being responsible for all supervisor aspects of the role. The successful candidate will have an existing knowledge and familiarity with Caterpillar’s product which will enable you to provide outstanding customer service through understanding the needs of the customer.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager at our Mt Thorley branch and working collaboratively with four other Field Service Supervisors, you will be responsible for managing the labour allocation of a crew of 20 experienced field service technicians. You will contribute to one of our clients’ core growth strategies of service excellence by improving service efficiency and growing customer loyalty. This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday 10-hour shifts, with the requirement to start and finish late once a week in a 5-week cycle.
- Maintaining and developing new customer contacts;
- Scheduling and allocating work orders for the field service team;
- Roster management, review and approval of time sheets;
- Complementing the current Hydraulic Mining Shovels and Drills Product Support Advisor Group;
- Providing coaching and development plans for all team members;
- Generating revenue against monthly KPI’s;
- Promoting a continuous improvement approach to all areas of responsibility;
- Ensuring a safe work environment is maintained at all times.
About the company:
Our client is an equipment solutions company and one of the world’s leading Caterpillar Dealerships, Operating in NSW, ACT and WA. They supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
Skills and Experience:
- Trade certified mechanic/electrician with significant post trade experience;
- Subject matter expert level knowledge of Hydraulic Mining Shovel (HMS) and drill product lines;
- Precious experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise fluctuating workloads;
- Ability to remain calm under the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- Collaborative approach to managing needs of internal vs external stakeholders;
What’s on offer:
Competitive salary, superannuation and salary packaging options
Staff discounts on a range of lifestyle products and services
Access to further education programs to progress your career and reach your potential
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.