Field Service Supervisor - Kalgoorlie Branch
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager Kalgoorlie, the Supervisor is accountable for the 'ownership of the customer experience' by providing the complete customer care experience in regards to WesTrac service, repair and general service provision queries in relation to the allocated area of service/equipment.
As the point of contact between the customer and the technician, the Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer – including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
- Reporting to Branch Manager Kalgoorlie
- 10 day shifts on, 4 days off
- Kalgoorlie: 12.5 hours per shift inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid meal break
The role will require you to have;
- Plant Mechanic trade certificate with a minimum of 8 years post trade experience
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
It is desirable for you to have;
- Completion or attainment towards Certificate IV Frontline Management
What we can offer you:
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.