We have a great opportunity for a Field Service Supervisor to join our team in Sydney on a full time basis. You will use your collaborative and engaging leadership style to take on the responsibility to coach, mentor and lead a team of service people to consistently deliver a high quality of service to our customers and encourage growth in our sales.
This is a highly customer focused role and is ideally suited for someone with the desire and motivation to succeed and move up into a more senior role.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Supervise, develop and coach the Fumigation team
- Monitor and review service productivity rates, seek improvement and continually improve productivity, year on year.
- Conduct regular quality audits of specified client base and premises.
- Ensure Company service practices are met and identify opportunities to improve service standards.
- Ensure service efficiency is optimised through tools and technology available.
- Ensure the team’s company vehicles are maintained in a safe, reliable and clean condition.
- Proactively resolve customers’ issues.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
It will be expected that the successful candidate will have:
- 3 or more years in a similar Fumigation role (required)
- Prior experience working within the Pest Control industry (in a fumigation role)
- 3 or more years’ experience within a management role with a services or operations background
- High level of communications and commercial experience
- The drive to lead by example to set a high standard of customer service and standards
- Service complaint resolution
- The drive to lead by example to set a high standard of customer service
The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, reference and police checks.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for to take your career to the next level, click the Apply button now to submit your resume.