Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
Due to internal movement, our Bunbury branch has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service mobile plant HD Fitter to join our team. In this role your key focus will be to provide breakdown, service and planned maintenance support on a range of Hitachi Construction and Mining equipment. Working primarily a Monday to Friday roster, this permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long term career in a global company.
To be successful in this role, you will hold relevant diesel or plant mechanic trade qualifications. You will also:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of civil and mining equipment
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within remote areas
- Have good communication and customer service skills with the ability to build long term relationships
- Great technical knowledge and diagnostic ability
- Excellent technical knowledge of Hitachi mining equipment would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Rewarding pay rate + potential overtime + company biannual bonuses! $$$
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.