Field Service Engineer - VIC
- Competitive salary package + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus
- Full product training and tools provided - local and overseas
- A newly created role within the VIC team
About the Company:
Our client is a global business delivering endo-imaging solutions
About the Opportunity:
Our client is seeking a motivated Field Service Engineer who is able to provide high quality technical service and maintenance support for the VIC customer base, with minimal supervision.
Interstate and overseas travel will be required in this position.
- Working collaboratively with the wider organisation to provide exceptional service to our customers. Services include corrective & preventative maintenance, commissioning & installation of equipment and software & hardware upgrades.
- Actively participating in the sales process and providing expert technical support throughout the entire life cycle of our customer relationships (from pre-sales through to implementation and post-sales support).
- Taking a lead in managing and supporting technical escalations through to resolution ensuring all stakeholders are continually updated of progress according to the company process.
- Providing best-in-class service to our customers with technical support, maintenance, and repairs on equipment.
- Determining the most effective solution to minimize customer downtime.
Skills & Experience:
- An appropriate technical qualification and/or minimum work experience, preferably in electronics/electrical engineering, which could be accompanied by mechanical technology.
- Attention to detail to deliver quality work.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent general computer literacy.
- Strong results and customer service focus.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0288778709 for a confidential discussion.
( SK925208A )