Are you a fearless AF communicator? Are you capable of sharing ideas and digital strategy with confidence? If you have the ability to make the complicated seem simple and have a solid understanding of the use of all digital channels, then read on...
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! And we've won a few accolades we're not ashamed to boast about:
- #1 Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Agency In Australia For 2018 and 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #28 Fastest Growing company in Australia for 2018 and #35 Fastest Growing COMPANY in Australia For 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #9 Most Innovative company in Australia for 2019 (As Ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- We’re Named In The Top 100 Coolest Companies In Australia For 2017 & 2016 (As ranked by Anthill Magazine)
- Australian Small Business Champions Of 2018
We are looking for an Account Manager (SEO, AdWords, PPC, SEM, Facebook) with a hustle mentality. A switched on, fearless, digital assassin who is ready to help us achieve world domination.
As an Account Manager (SEO, AdWords, PPC, SEM, Facebook), you will be working directly with a portfolio of clients managing the communication of their SEO and pay-per-click campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads). Our team of specialists will build and manage the clients campaigns, allowing you to focus on diving deeper into each account to strategise how we can achieve even more ROI for the client. With our team of specialists at your disposal, we're looking for an analytical mind that is results driven and dedicated to seeing their clients dominate their market.
Your work will focus on building positive client relationships, keeping clients informed of the work being carried out and identifying where improvement in their strategies can be made.
We are looking for a fearless AF Account Manager (SEO, AdWords, PPC, SEM, Facebook) who can:
- Act as the main point of contact for the portfolio of online marketing clients, building a positive relationship as the representative for the company.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities for your clients.
- Prepare monthly reports (with the super cool software we use) and make recommendations for ongoing improvements with the rest of the team.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Educate clients on our SEO and PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads) strategy and tactics.
- Think on their feet and act quickly.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with the ability to turn a negative into a positive.
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
- 2 years agency experience in a similar role.
- Well rounded knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook), Conversion Rate Optimisation and Growth Hacking.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Exceptional customer service is KEY!
- Confident in setting and managing client expectations.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified is a PLUS.
- Confident in up-selling and retaining clients.
What we're offering:
- Extensive training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.) is close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched-on digital marketers and growth experts (who actually walk the walk).
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility in our fast-paced agency.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule 30 Minutes of Magic with us 5 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around!