- New Position
- Focus on people and process leadership
Our client has farming operations on the east coast and focuses on Table Grape production as their core business. Culturally, the business is driven by utilising the latest production and processing techniques through technology adoption and commercial partnerships.
As Farming Supervisor, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities;
- Supervise farm staff.
- Coordinate farming activities such as irrigation, pruning and harvesting
- Ensure the security of all assets including machinery, land and inventories.
- Ensure the ongoing training of farm staff in correct farming practices.
- Ensure maintenance schedules of machinery are adhered to.
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with industrial conditions and awards
To be successful in this role, you will have a current drivers licence and ideally have had further training in crop protection and/or fertiliser useage. You will have a demonstrated experience (Min 5 years) working in a table grape operation, or comparable horticultural crop and have sound understanding of horticultural practices and irrigation requirements.
Regardless of your experience, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude in decision-making and problem solving and have an innate vigilance for setting and maintaining high standards. Like all of their team, you will show a preparedness to be a collaborative, results-orientated team member.
This opportunity offers an attractive remuneration package (Base salary between $70-$90K + super + vehicle) and excellent career development opportunities for the successful candidate. Candidates currently working outside of Australia with relevant experience in Table grape production are encouraged to apply. To enquire, please phone Nigel Crawley on 1300 380 701 or submit your resume via www.rimfireresources.com.au