Are you an Assistant Accountant with Logistics & Supply Chain experience looking for a new permanent opportunity?
My client is an Australian owned, logistics and supply chain organisation that has customer satisfaction at the heart of it's business. The business is worth over $50 million and they have several offices across Australia. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant within their NSW head office.
In this newly created role, it will be essential that you have previous experience performing these duties in a similar role and possess a proven background of achievements in process improvements.
- Assisting in month end processes and monthly and yearly reporting
- General ledger and bank reconciliations
- Perform matching, batching and processing of invoices
- Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss statements on a monthly basis
- Invoice and statement reconciliations
- Billing analysis
- Perform full functioning accounts payable and accounts receivable when required
- Other ad-hoc duties
- 2 years' + in a similar role
- CA/CPA Qualified/Part-Qualified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Large ERP system experience e.g. SAP/JDE/Hyperion
- Willingness to grow, learn and develop
- Strong communicator and an ability to business partner
- Work in a newly created position and company that is offering you growth and development in your career
- Competitive Salary Package
- On-site development
- Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Farhad Malegam on +61 2 8836 0723.