Urgently looking for a Facility Manager for one of the fastest growing Australian Data Centre operators.
Full Job Description
About the role
In this role, you shall be responsible for all the Facilities in Sydney (2 built so far and the 3rd under construction). This role reports directly to the National Head of Facilities. You shall be responsible for the management of 10-14 people comprising of supervisors and coordinators. The key is to manage the subordinates and would require excellent people management skills.
About the client
This organization is one of the largest growing Australian Data Centre Companies with 9 data centres across 5 capital cities. They are home of the Cloud, supporting numerous IT service companies.
You will bring
- 5+ years of experience in Management of Data Centres
- Excellent people management skills
- Customer Management skills- ability to manage a team in 24/7 kind of environment
- Field customer queries as part of the extraction process
- Vendor Management
- Background in Electrical+ Mechanical preferred
How to apply
Please send an updated version of your CV to Divya Mehta ([email protected]). Also, please feel free to share with anyone in your network that might be interested in this role.
***Note: Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.