- 6 Months Contract - perm opportunity for 6 months completion
- Great Location
I am working on a exciting job opportunity with one of the Government Organisations.
You will support the Senior Manager, Physical Infrastructure in co-ordinating and delivering a diverse range of facilities and contract management services , comply with all codes and regulations, meet service requirements, provide value for money and ensure a safe and secure work environment for all building occupants and visitors.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Plan, coordinate and deliver a diverse range of facility refurbishments/upgrades and building services and accommodation/relocation related projects to maintain continuity , minimise disruption to organisational activities and continually improve the sustainability of building operations
- Inspect and assess all elements of building services on a regular basis, identify hazards and manage the regular maintenance and rectification of problems to ensure the safety of the site, compliance with Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) and other regulatory and policy requirements.
- Administer building services, review and approve contractor work plans and maintenance contracts to provide routine and emergency breakdown repair management for all site services, including developing and maintaining cooperative and productive working relationships, to ensure high levels of service provision, compliance with contract conditions and to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in providing support in a facilities and building services environment with an understanding of air conditioning and electrical systems and associated computerised control systems, with an emphasis on buildings, which have a heritage component and are multi-use public facilities.
- Project planning, management and delivery skills and experience with contract management in a building services context, with a particular focus on general maintenance or multi-disciplinary activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of guidelines, Work Health and Safety (WH&S) legislation and regulations; NSW government procurement and tendering processes; and building services and infrastructure, including building codes and standards
- .Adequate knowledge and experience in order to deliver the Key Accountabilities and perform to the Focus Capabilities outlined in this Role Description.
- Knowledge of mainpac or similar asset management software is an advantage.
You must have full working rights in Australia and be fully vaccinated.
For more information please call Marian on 0422 246 989 or email your resume to [email protected]