Your new company
You will be working in a well-known and trusted company, located in Melbourne CBD. You will be part of a talented and friendly team, providing strong skills in customer service.
Your new role
- Manage repairs and maintenance of office assets and equipment.
- Security reception responsibilities of the initial screening of visitors and providing a high standard of customer service with both internal and external clients.
- Address all access control issues, security passes and access points.
- Timely and accurate receipt and delivery (on and off-site) of incoming, outgoing sensitive documentation, correspondence and office supplies.
- Facilitating the arrangement of office accommodation including furniture. This may require heavy lifting occasionally, where required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and a positive demeanour
- Polished presentation
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
- Great working environment
- Excellent salary
- Training provided
- Career growth opportunity
- Full time corporate hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641877