Your new company
This organisation is a leader in the provision of outsourced facilities management services to both the private and public sectors. They have an enviable portfolio of clients and would be considered an employer of choice in their industry. Your new role Currently they are seeking an Facilities Manager to take the lead of the delivery of all facilities management services for a commercial asset.
Specifically you will be responsible for
- all WHS on site
- the documentation of all reactive and planned maintenance
- the induction and supervision of all external contractors
- be the point of contact for all tenants facilities management requests.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous facilities Management experience in a retail or commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deliver exceptional customer service
- A strong financial acumen
- Be responsive to tenants inquires and keep them up to date with work order progress
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to get your career started with an industry leader who pride themselves on the excellent customer service they deliver. You will be offered a salary of $100k + super and the opportunity to take ownership over an asset.
What you need to do now To apply please submit a word copy of your CV or call Justin Thomas on 02 9249 2230 to find out more.
LHS 297508 #2520201