Facilities Maintenance and Grounds Operator- All Rounder
Trident Services Australia Pty Ltd is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to our Clients.
Trident Services Australia is currently seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Maintenance Operator that has experience in Horticulture/Grounds upkeep.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality maintenance while maintaining a safe working environment at the same time supporting the efficient operations of our clients.
This is a 3 months fixed term contract.
This position will be responsible for:
- Fostering and maintaining excellent service delivery
- Plan, schedule and deliver work for both planned and responsive minor maintenance
- Continuously review responsive work requirements and allocations to meet response times
- Planning and prioritising work effectively utilising human resources, materials and procedures
- The delivery of innovative solutions, ensuring ongoing continuous improvement in service delivery
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders in the achievement of goals related to Service Delivery
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- Ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Retail/Commercial maintenance experience
- An Understanding of WH&S and work place safety achieving the highest level of safety
- A strong work ethic
- A genuine passion for excellent customer service
- Experience in maintenance, trades and grounds services
- The all rounder will be required to work a 38 hour week, rotating weekend work and work within a team of 10 staff.
- The successful candidate must possess a Current Open C Class driver€™s licence.
- Current National Police Check
- Minimum 2 years experience in Maintenance and sound knowledge of Horticulture
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role at https://secure.workforceready.com.au/ta/6156846.careers?CareersSearch