Your new role
As the Facilities coordinator/Building Manager, you will be reporting to the Facilities/Property Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring all properties are fit for purpose. This will involve you managing reactive and proactive maintenance by liaison with key customers, stakeholders, trades and management..
You will be responsible for ensuring
- service level agreements are met
- asset management planning
- supervision of works carried out
- organising performance and strategic plans
As a senior team member you will also be integral in ensuring WHS practices are held at a high standard, coaching and developing staff and issue resolution
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- previous experience within a similar high pressure, fast paced environment
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team
- strong customer service skills
What you'll get in return
This will initially be a 6 month role with the potential of extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your word formatted CV, or call Domenic Ciofani on 80626155 for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2506229