External auditors with at least 18 months or Big 4 experience required to fill government-based contract roles. Opportunities span across Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast, and NSW, and could form a good entry for those who want to break into commercial or government roles or to get Australian Audit experience.
- Request and analyse financial statements
- Audit a firm/organisation from planning to completion
- Advise and provide feasible solutions to finance teams
- Travel around QLD and NSW including remote locations
- Minimum 18 months of external audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Accounting/Commerce/Business or equivalent
- Completed, or at least commenced, CA/CPA qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail
- Willing to travel for work
- Authorised to work in AU
- Able to start immediately
- Open to the possibility of extending the work contract
Competitive remuneration and the chance to work within a team of likeminded professionals await you!
If this sounds like you, send us your most updated CV now by clicking the “APPLY” button, or call Kristyn at 07 3063 2080 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job ref. no. "10362" in all communications and correspondence.