Expression of Interest – Early Childhood Teachers – Tasmania
Have you considered working for Australia’s largest early learning provider? With over 640 centres nationally, Goodstart Early Learning has committed to working with the early learning sector and governments to drive change that will benefit all of Australia’s children.
Currently we are seeking expressions of interest Early Childhood Teacher applicants for our centres based in Tasmania
- We advocate for the childcare sector on behalf of children and families
- We’re for Children, Not Profit – At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
- Our vision is for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life
Why should you work for us?
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, travel, insurance, technology and purchased annual leave
- Career opportunities from trainees through to operations level
What do we look for?
- Motivated Teachers who are driven by their desire to provide the best learning experience for our children and families
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standard
- To hold or be studying towards ACECQA recognised qualifications
- Willingness to learn, grow and be a well-respected member of the team
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
- Hold Teachers Registration or be willing to obtain
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
- Experience working with vulnerable families
If this describes you and you’re looking to continue your own personal learning journey at Australia’s largest provider, please click “Apply Now” to submit your expression of interest.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you
Should you have any queries, please contact David Pytko, National Teacher Talent Acquisition Consultant on 03 9825 7715.
** if you’d like to know more about our organisation, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/ or about particular centres, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/find-a-centre