Expressions of Interest Norther Territories
Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team!
Have you considered working for Australia’s largest early learning provider? With over 640 centres nationally, Goodstart Early Learning has committed to working with the early learning sector and governments to drive change that will benefit all of Australia’s children.
As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Currently we are seeking expressions of interest Early Childhood Teacher applicants for our centres based in the Norther Territories to develop programs and practices that are responsive to our children’s needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
You will be part of our supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth.
Join Goodstart Early Learning and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
Why should you work for us?
· Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
· We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
· Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, travel, insurance, technology and purchased annual leave
· Career opportunities from trainees through to operations level
What do we look for?
· Motivated Teachers who are driven by their desire to provide the best learning experience for our children and families
· Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework & National Quality Standard
· To hold or be studying towards ACECQA recognised qualifications
· Willingness to learn, grow and be a well-respected member of the team
Your Qualifications and Experience
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
· Hold Teachers Registration or be willing to obtain
· Hold a current First Aid qualification
· Passionate to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
· Experience working with vulnerable families
If this describes you and you’re looking to continue your own personal learning journey at Australia’s largest provider, please click “Apply Now” to submit your expression of interest.
Should you have any queries, please contact Samantha Connor, Teacher Talent Acquisition Consultant on 08 8139 7111.
** if you’d like to know more about our organisation, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/ or about particular centres, please visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/find-a-centre
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!