Expression of Interest
Are you looking for a great career opportunity?
We are Looking for Dedicated Diploma Qualified Educators
for our Centre in Somerville, Kalgoorlie
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We have opportunities and are currently recruiting in our centre in the Somerville, Kalgoorlie!
Why Choose Goodstart? Have a look at the Benefits:
- Friendly and supportive teams with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits including child care, health and well being, travel discounts to name a few
What do we look for in our Educators?
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Qualification (ACECQA recognised)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences for our children
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
If this all sounds perfect for you, click Apply Now and put through your Expression of Interest. And, if we don't have the perfect role for you right now, we would love to keep your application on file for future opportunities!
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator