Expression of Interest
Field Personnel:Rig 970 (WA)
Ensign Australia has a new and exciting drilling project based in Western Australia and we are seeking Expressions of Interest for postions indicated below.
Personnel: to be considered, you must reside in Western Australia due to current travel restrictions around COVID-19, you will need to hold the required Drilling qualifications and tickets for the position you are interested in and ideally have ADR 1500 experience.
- Driller- Cert IV in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling, valid BOP ticket
- Assistant Driller- Cert III in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling, valid BOP ticket
- Derrickhand- Cert III in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling, working at heights ticket
- Lead Floorhand- Cert II in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling, working at heights ticket
- Floorhand- Cert II in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling
- Leasehand- mechanical/trade background
Trade personnel: ADR 1500 experience essential
- Mechanic- Trade certificate
- Electrician- Trade certificate, Hazardous areas
- Welder- Trade certificate
- HSE Advisor- Cert 4 Training and Assessor and Cert 4 WHS
Management: ADR 1500 experience essential
- Rig Manager- Diploma in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling
- Night Tool Push- minimum Cert IV in Onshore Oil and Gas Drilling, valid BOP ticket
Rosters will be as follows:
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off-
Rig Manger/ Night Tool Push/ HSE Advisors/ Trade personnel
2 weeks on, 1 week off-
Driller/ Assistant Driller/ Derrickhand/ Lead Floorhand/ Floorhand/ Leasehand
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you are looking for the next step in your career, please submit your application by the 14th September 2020.