TheCovid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose,to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY hasbeen transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remoteworking has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connectedwith each other and our clients.
A better working world trulystarts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Whilst ourrecruitment activity has slowed, we are always interested in connecting withtalented people from diverse backgrounds to consider for future opportunitiesthat may arise within our People Advisory Services team.
Our People Advisory Services practice continues to grow and we arealways interested in speaking with talented individuals with backgroundscovering Reward and Remuneration to consider for future opportunities.
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world ishelping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with theright capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionalsfocus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, MobileTalent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes,life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/careers/advisory
Your key responsibilitiesLegal Managers in our Reward team will:
- Design of executive incentiveplans and alignment with business strategy
- Executive remunerationstructures and governance
- General employee share plans
- Advice on tax implication ofexecutive and employee incentive schemes
- Shareholder engagement
- Support of AGM’s
- Annual and period reportingand market disclosures
- CEO/executive contracts andtermination arrangements
- corporate transactions andIPOs
- Board performance reviews
- Board charters and policies
- Corporations Act/Listing Rulescompliance
In addition, you will:
- Have the opportunity tobroaden your interests in a range of board and people issues and transactionprojects
- Manage multiple projects andrelationships with key stakeholders (both external and internal)
- Manage client relationshipsand interact with board and senior management of a diverse range of clients
- Coach and mentor junior staff
Skills andattributes for success
We are interestedin learning more about you if you have experience in:
- A bachelor’s degree inaccounting, law, business/commerce, finance, human resources psychology,statistics
- Excellent time and peoplemanagement capabilities
- Ability to remain focused andproductive in a fast-paced environment
Ideally, you’llalso have
- Provenconsulting experience
- Experienceliaising with Board members and Executives of ASX listed organisations
- Stronganalytical and financial modelling skills
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded foryour performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs,to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. Thisincludes;
- a variety of flexibleworking and leave arrangements
- personalised careerdevelopment including coachingand support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so youcan develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- arange of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeingthroughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment tofoster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practicesare equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through ourinclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexibleworking and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility tobuild an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonableadjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process forpeople with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitmentprocess in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at thetime of application via [email protected] +613 8650 7788.
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and youare interested in learning more about how we support our people to buildexceptional careers, then we encourage you to express your interest by applyingbelow.
You may not hear from us right away, but we will reviewthe information you share with us and consider you for any future positionsthat may be relevant.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Thepreferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by theirexternal third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & YoungAustralia. All Rights Reserved. Liabilitylimited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Submission for the position: Expressions of Interest - Equity & Incentives Legal Manager, People Advisory Services - (Job Number: MEL002G2)