- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
About EY https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world
Our People Services practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals with backgrounds covering HR Transformation, HR Technology and Workforce Management to join our HR Transformation team.
Your key responsibilities
Senior Consultants in our HRTransformation team will:
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs;
- Build client networks and relationships;
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems;
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues and industries.
- Leverage your previous experience to develop and deliver fit-for-purpose analysis, recommendations, reports, presentations and other project outputs
- Work as part of an experienced team that will give you direct access to talented leaders to guide engagement delivery and support your development
We are interested in knowing moreabout you if you have experience in:
- The design and delivery of HR Operating Models, building the case for HR Transformation with a focus on areas of competitive differentiation, leading or implementing streams of a HR transformation with a focus on client outcomes, or innovative design of leading edge HR solutions
- Architecting and leading transformational HR and Workforce Management projects to enhance business functionality and overall performance
- Strong track record in end to end implementations across a diverse range of clients using technologies such as SAP SuccessFactors, Kronos, Service Now and Qualtrics
- Workforce management – including workforce optimisation, time and attendance redesign
- HR transformation, HR systems and process design, systems implementation and effectiveness reviews
Skills and attributes for success
- A relevant Degree or Qualification in Business/Commerce, HR or Information Systems, Organisational Psychology
- Considerable experience in designing and implementing HR technology solutions across any of Payroll, Workforce Management, Talent or Employee Experience
- Experience in architecting solutions or project management within a large organisation
- Exposure to HR business, HR technology, Talent or Remuneration advisory related roles in a consulting capacity
- Understanding of HR-related business challenges and how to improve people and business outcomes
- Consulting experience, including the ability to engage clients and colleagues at all levels and facilitate client discussions and workshops
- Business development/sales experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience writing winning points of view or proposals
- Experience leading, coaching and supporting people to be part of high performing teams
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication; and
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
Who are People Advisory Services?
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/careers/advisory
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded foryour performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs,to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. Thisincludes;
- a variety of flexibleworking and leave arrangements
- personalised careerdevelopment including coachingand support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so youcan develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools andbenefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entireEY career
Who we are
At EY, we hold a collective commitment tofoster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practicesare equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through ourinclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexibleworking and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility tobuild an exceptional career. Read more about Diversityand Inclusiveness at EY.
EY is committed to makingreasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitmentprocess for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to therecruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to adviseus at the time of application via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $64,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
**Please note available roles will be dependent on business needs, and you may not receive a response to your application immediately**
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Submission for the position: Expression of Interest - HR Transformation, HR Technology and Workforce Management Professionals, People Advisory Services - All Locations - (Job Number: MEL002FV)