About Journey Early Learning
At Journey Early Learning, we aim to create an environment that is safe, secure, and homely, where everyone feels welcome. Our future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities, and together, we have developed an educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging.
When it comes to early learning, our educators have a vital role to play. Journey educators are passionate, considerate, educated, inspirational and welcoming. Our educators understand that learning is a journey and enjoy developing deeper connections with children, families, and the wider community.
About the Opportunities
Journey Early Learning Carseldine is our newest childcare centre in Brisbane that caters for 117 children from six weeks to six years old. It boasts state of the art environment to support children’s curiosity, imagination, and creativity. Adjoined to a retirement village, the team at Carseldine will have opportunities to build incredible community ties and relationships. With a sustainability garden, stage deck, play fort, sports zone, water play and natural exploration space; Our outdoor environment is an absolute child’s wonderland, ready to be explored!
Our Centre Manager, Monique has over 15 years of experience in the Early Childhood sector advocating for children and their families. Monique recognises the fundamental role families play in their child’s life and therefore continues to collaborate to share and learn from each child’s family at the service.
We are accepting expressions of interest for the below positions:
- Centre Manager
- Educational Leader
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Centre Administrator
- Centre Chef
- Lead Educators
- Assistant Educators
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgemental and supportive environment for all children and their families
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate behaviours while engaging with children
- Current Paid Blue Card
- ACECQA Approved Qualification inline with role of interest
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ongoing Professional Development - Exclusive access to our internal professional development platform – Journey Academy, external training and short courses.
- Networking Opportunities – Collaborate with, and build relationships across the journey community through centre visits, events and networking opportunities.
- Paid Team Meetings – Be paid for your time and commitment to Journey
- Uniforms Provided – Receive annually updated uniforms to keep you looking fresh and feeling great
- Get Paid Weekly – Maintain your finances with weekly pay.
- Paid Birthday Leave – Celebrate your special day on us!
- Anniversary Gift – We value and recognise our people for their commitment and contribution.
- Freshly made meals – Enjoy our ‘Wholesome Child’ menu and nourish your body with delicious meals & snacks.
- Paid Annual Volunteer Day – Giving you something that gives back
- High Quality Resources & Environments - Our environments spark creation, inspiration and pure joy in educators, families and visitors
Every journey must begin somewhere, and yours begins right here. Apply today!
Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.
Journey Early Learning promotes the safety, well-being, and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, from a culturally or linguistically diverse background. We are committed to the safety, participation, and empowerment of all children.