Expression of Interest - Analyst to Manager level - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pure national M&A practice
- High performance team / investment banking culture
- Focus on execution of mid-market transactions across a board range of industries
- Exposure to top domestic and international clients
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG’s M&A practice is one of the largest and most successful M&A businesses in Australia with an enviable list of completed transactions across a broad range of industries including mining, mining services, oil and gas services, technology, financial services, health & aged care, transport and logistics.
Our M&A practice prides itself on providing independent corporate advisory services across a range of transactions including; acquisitions, divestments, mergers, takeovers and capital raisings.
With a leading reputation in the Perth market, our M&A practice is seeking outstanding professionals to join us and build on our success.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from Analysts to Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career. You will:
- Work on a diverse range of mandates; including buy side, sell side and general corporate advisory mandates.
- Work with a broad range of clients ranging from publically listed companies, large private companies and private equity (PE) groups.
- Collaborate with the broader KPMG network to execute on client engagements.
- Utilise research and analytical skills to identify and articulate client needs, issues, key risks and considerations.
- Prepare pricing materials, including detailed financial models and completion of financial analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of key transaction documentation including teaser documents, information memorandums and other reports/presentations.
- Support the day-to-day responsibility of execution on transactions, including interaction with clients, financiers and legal advisers.
- Identify, investigate and pursue business development opportunities to generate future revenue for the team.
How are you Extraordinary?
As an M&A corporate finance professional you will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Finance or Economics (or similar).
- Demonstrate a strong academic record and ability to commence/continue relevant post graduate studies (CFA, CA ANZ, Masters in Finance).
- An appetite, enthusiasm and passion for M&A, underpinned with a strong work ethic and a strong motivation to achieve best outcomes for clients, KPMG and yourself.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Be a driven, self-starter with strong entrepreneurial mindset with passion for a career in corporate finance.
- Exhibit a strong team ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong technical and time management skills and the ability to deliver exceptional client service while managing competing demands and strict deadlines.
- A successful track record in a similar role in either a Professional Services, Private Equity or Investment Banking firm will be well regarded.
The KPMG Difference
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.