We are the largest and most influential business organisation in Victoria with over 15,000 members. Our members choose us because we’re trusted experts in workplace relations, international trade, workplace health, safety and wellbeing, and policy development. Our team of 200 people thrive on putting our members first in everything we do – from providing exceptional customer service to advocating for their interests to all levels of government. The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry works for the success of our members, business and Victoria.
Working with us
Our head office is in the heart of Melbourne CBD, in brand new offices on Collins Street, with regional offices located throughout Victoria. At the Victorian Chamber, we value working together to be the voice of our members and believe in the vision and four core values of the business: being member first; working as one team; inspiring and earning trust; and challenging the status quo. We’re all about helping Victorian businesses achieve greatness, but we can’t do that without helping our people reach their goals too.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Some of the roles within our organisation include:
- Workplace Relations and Human Resources (from graduates through to experienced managers)
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultants and Trainers
- Business Development and Account Management professionals
- Customer Service and Administrative support
- Corporate Services (ICT, Finance, Project Management)
- Marketing, Events and Communications
- Public Policy
- Training, RTO and Apprenticeship Support
We strive to provide a healthy and collaborative work environment where our valued employees are inspired to bring the best of themselves to work each day. We also provide:
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Opportunities to attend our renowned Victorian Chamber events, courses, briefings, and workshops
- Unique on the job exposure to a range of companies and stakeholders from all industry sectors
- Provision of study support and leave for those pursuing tertiary and other accredited qualifications (relevant to their role)
- Access to a corporate health insurance plan through Bupa
- Subsidised gym membership at a gym of your choice
- Fresh fruit delivered several times a week
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – a confidential professional counselling service
- Flexible work arrangements and paid parental leave
- Rewards and recognition program
How to apply
If you share our values and vision for the future, and have skills and experience in the above areas, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the “apply now” button to join our LiveHire talent community and create a profile. Please include a current CV and cover letter outlining what you are looking for and we can then match you to our talent pools and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory police check. Depending upon the role a Working with Children Check and a valid driver’s licence may also be required.