We are seeking an experienced Welder / Metal Fabricator to join our team manufacturing balustrade, handrails, door frames using aluminum, stainless steel and glass.
This is a full time, permanent job located in Lakemba, NSW.
This is a hands-on opportunity to utilise your skill, knowledge, and/or qualifications in a welding/metal fabricator within a progressive and successful organisation.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Reading and understanding the drawings and job requirements
- Cleaning and preparing metal stock
- Welding metal frame sections using various welding techniques
- Welding components to frames as per drawings
- Modifications to metal frames to accommodate special hardware components
- Punching countersunk holes into frames
- Finishing frames and doors as required by the relevant job sheet
- Ensure sheet metal fabrication meets the job requirements
- General cleaning to ensure worksite is safe and free of trip hazards
- Completion of job card and job sheet information
- Other duties as directed
To be considered you must have:
- Certificate III in Metal Fabrication/Welding or minimum 12-month experience
- Be able to read, understand and work from drawings independently
- Work independently and in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine care for the well being of the company, and a sense of company ownership
- The ability to work overtime each day and Saturdays if required.
- A positive team player outlook
- Understanding of basic business principles
- Experience in working in a workshop environment
- Great working conditions
- Friendly team members
- All the benefits of a permanent member of staff
- Annual salary will be $65,400 (plus overtime) plus 9.5% superannuation
Apply today via email only: [email protected]