HOANG FAMILY COMMUNICATION PTY LTD is a fully established telecommunication company based in Revesby, Sydney. HFC was successfully established in 2016 and has over 5 years combined experience in technical works and world class engineering services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to our rapid expansion over the years, our business is looking for qualified and experienced Telecommunications Linesworker/Rigger, who will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Installation, testing and maintenance of telecommunications equipment mounted on high structures, including radio towers
- Installing equipment and connections consulting with design specifications and work locations to determine appropriate placement
- Assessing installation requirements, planning and performing installations
- Testing installed equipment and fault-finding
- Monitoring and setting up telecommunications equipment and applications such as switchboards, satellites and antennae, and data transmission equipment
- Installation and maintenance of antenna and feeder cables on monopoles and towers
- Setting up wires and cables and install television, radio and computer transmission devices
- Following all Client and Industry specifications, standards and HSE (health, safety environment) guidelines
- Reading and interpreting construction / as built drawings to successfully complete works to a high standard
- Adjusting, replacing and repairing faulty items, and testing equipment using electronic instruments
- Ensuring all paperwork is job coded and is correctly submitted to head office in a timely manner
- Checking, maintain and operating equipment in accordance with the requirements of safety, efficiency and calibration procedures
- Relevant documentation on completions of works including photographic documentation as required
- Co-ordinating with other contractors when required
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities of Telecommunications Linesworker as required from time to time.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Relevant Certificates / Tickets
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Rigging Basic Licence
- Working at Heights
- Three-year experience at least
- Flexibility to work different rosters to meet operational requirements
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, you will be provided a competitive remuneration package with highly supportive organization, and exciting career opportunities as well as on the job training in a strong team environment.
Salary: $60,000pa - $80,000pa + super
Working hours: approx. 38 hours per week
Please Note: The successful applicants must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including regular drug and alcohol screenings.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and would like to be considered for either of the above positions, please hit ‘Apply Now’!