CF Global are experiencing steady growth and are currently seeking qualified Plumbers for exciting and challenging full time positions in the Sydney area. Duties Include: First and second fix, pipe laying, installation, maintenance, gas fitting and drainage works to ensure that the clients expectations in terms of project quality, timing and budget are delivered.
You must have: Minimum 3 years’ solid experience as a Plumber on commercial and residential sites, Plumbing qualifications Understanding of Australian safety and ability to adhere to safety on site. A keen eye for detail and ability to work alone or as part of a team Excellent communication and organisational skills Good knowledge of English On Offer: Salary: $65,000 + depending on skills and experience (plus super and overtime rates) Full time work and excellent working environment Permanent role for the right candidate and training and genuine career growth within the company To be considered for this role you must also have a white card, an unrestricted drivers licence, your own vehicle and your own tools. If you would like to be considered for this role please send your resume for more information. Only successful applicants will receive a call back from a member of the team.
Trade qualifications in Plumbing
- Minimum 3 years trade experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience working on both residential and commercial projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction White Card
- Own tools, vehicle and PPE
- On offer to the successful candidate
- Permanent positions
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Career progression and on-going training
If you match the above and wish to apply for this role please send an update resume today. You will receive a call back from a member of our HR department.