Melbourne Recruitment Group are looking for experienced Diploma Qualified Early ChildhoodRoom Leader to work with our client in St Albans, Victoria
Our Client are looking for a mature person who has a lot of energy and passion and is warm and friendly. You will be responsible for the room management, including the children, program, staff, safety and environment. To ensure a high quality service is consistently maintained in all areas and aspects of the Service.
· Diploma in Children's Services, with experience in a Room Leader position.
· Excellent Verbal and written communication
· A strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide educational standards of excellence.
· A drive to be dynamic, forward-thinking and be eager to take on board new concepts and think outside the box and bringing in new ideas.
· Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
· No tattoos or body piercing (conservative & neat appearance)
· Two relevant references
· A Current Paid Working with Children Check;
· Updated First Aid & Anaphylaxis & Asthma Certificate
If you love working with young children and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others than joining our team is the perfect next step in your career.
Melbourne Recruitment Group embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in applying for the Early Childhood Room Leader position in St Albans, Victoria please apply below with an updated Cover Letter & Resume or contact the team on 02 9052 3353